Since school is about to be back in session (depending on which part of the world you are), I thought it would be a great time to share some positive teaching mantras to help with overcoming those 'tougher' days. Sometimes, all you need is a mental reminder or saying to get you through the challenging situation.
Here's my list! I hope you are able to find some that you like.
1. Just keep swimming
2. What can I learn from this?
3. What message is someone trying to tell me?
4. Mistakes help me learn
5. Stay calm, kind, and in control no matter what happens.
6. Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift
7. Just breathe
8. The solution is often simpler than you think
9. I'll do better in the things I can control
10. All kids deserve to be loved
11. Anxiety is contagious. So is calm.
12. Quickly look for something you appreciate
13. Don't say maybe if you want to say no
14. Be a warrior, not a worrier
15. Every lesson is a second chance
16. Be somebody who makes everyone feel like a somebody
17. Let go of the bad moments and start seeking the good
18. Look for genuine opportunities to praise
19. Never give up!
20. Find a way or make one
21. All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone
22. This 'bad' moment is an opportunity to become stronger
23. I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change
24. Must find the beauty in an ugly day
25. Tomorrow I will do better, I promise.
26. I can handle anything if I put my mind to it
27. Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit
28. When it rains look for rainbows. When it is dark look for stars
29. Students need a happy and loving teacher
30. Seize the day (carpe diem)
31. This moment and feeling shall pass
32. Every tough experience leads to growth
33. The answer to this situation is love, forgiveness and compassion
34. Forgive and forget
35. Don't sweat the small stuff
What are some of your teaching or work mantras?
Leave a Reply.
A 21st century School Teacher, Mother, and Wife.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies