Games are such a great way to get the brain working and have fun at the same time! So if you're looking for something that is educational for Christmas and fun for the kids, you will love these amazing Christmas puzzles, math and logic games listed below. The list consists of Christmas math games and logic puzzles that are completely free to play online. Simply click on the link below each game image to be redirected to play the game, then let the fun and learning begin!
Puzzle: The Christmas Tree Game
Christmas Math Pacman
Math Memory Clocks: Christmas Edition
Christmas Math Tiles: Multiplication
- Solve each multiplication problem then drag the puzzle piece to the correct answer.
Christmas Shopping Challenge
Holiday Fun - Multiplication Math Game
Let the holiday fun begin and let's start learning our multiplication facts.
The Gingerbread Man Game
Designed to offer differing levels of difficulty these four fun games, all with a Gingerbread Men theme, give children opportunities to:
- Count the buttons on a gingerbread man.
- Put a specified number of buttons on a gingerbread man.
- Count buttons on gingerbread men up to 10 and match each gingerbread man to a number.
- Order gingerbread men from either smallest to largest or largest to smallest depending on their number of buttons.
Go Go Santa
Check out these fun Christmas Math Resources!
This is a free bonus video hook to the Math Quest: Reindeer Round-Up.
This is a fun activity to get some extra math practice in or for your early finishers. With seven exciting chapters to work through, students can end up with one of four possible endings as they try to help Santa round up all of his reindeer from their holidays around the world.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRODUCT
CLICK below to watch the video.
AVAILABLE IN VERSIONS FOR GRADES 3-6!!!
This is a free bonus video hook to the Math Mystery: