Kindergarten Thanksgiving Mini Math Mysteries
This Kindergarten Thanksgiving Math Packet contains TEN fun Mini-Math Mysteries in printable and digital formats! This packet is ideal for Kindergarten or any class working with the math skills and content listed below. It is also distance learning-friendly, with a digital option for the worksheets on Google Slides.
Mini-Math Mysteries are a fun game-like one-page activity to practice math skills. They are a condensed version of a mystery and follow a simple elimination structure where students will use their answers to eliminate possibilities. The mystery story is short (a couple of sentences to a paragraph), and unlike my regular mysteries, there are no clue messages or video hooks for these. I've designed these for educators who want something quick and short to assign to students while still keeping it fun!
Try a FREE Mini-Math Mystery HERE.
⭐Math Skills Covered in this Kindergarten Thanksgiving Packet⭐
- Counting objects 1-12
- Comparing numbers up 1-12
- Missing numbers 1 – 12
- How many more to make ten? (With ten frames)
- Addition with pictures (up to 12)
- Picture patterns
- Measuring height with unit cubes
- Numbers in words
- Math Center Task
- Consolidation task
- Practice and Review Task
- Early-Finisher Task
- Distance Learning friendly
- Print the mystery worksheet page, make as many copies as you need for your kids, and the activity is ready to go!
- Click on the Google Slide Link of the Mystery Worksheet you would like your students to complete. Then make a copy for each student and assign it via Google Classroom.
Printable awards and brag tags are included to give to your Student Detectives after solving the mystery.
Mini-Mystery Titles in This Thanksgiving Packet
- The Case of the Kidnapped Turkey
- The Case of the Frozen Feast
- The Case of the Pilfered Pies
- The Case of the Cornucopia Criminal
- The Case of the Naughty Turkey
- The Case of the Thanksgiving Concert Chaos
- The Case of the Grateful Guest
- The Case of the Cranberry Capers
- The Case of the Secret Spice
- The Case of the Missing Turkey
Each of these titles is a one-page mystery worksheet focusing on one or two of the math skills listed.
Check out more Mini Math Mysteries: