Thanksgiving Math Mayhem Tales: 3rd Grade - Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Make practicing word problems fun with this Thanksgiving Math Mayhem Tales: Feast Frenzy - 3rd Grade Edition. This unique educational resource is designed to make mastering addition and subtraction word problems not just easy but also incredibly fun!
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems within 1,000.
- Some questions are two-step word problems to solve.
- A mix of easy, medium, and challenging questions
- There are a total of 30 Word Problems in the pack.
⭐What are Math Mayhem Tales?⭐
Engage in playful mini-stories filled with whimsical math word problems. Five pages await completion, each escalating in difficulty. Choose between using printable worksheets, the Digital Graphic Game, or combine them for an enhanced learning experience!
Each page starts with a short, silly tale followed by six-word problems to solve.
The Digital Graphic game includes a short beginning video clip and an ending video clip to add an extra element of fun.
⭐Printable & Digital Graphic Game Formats⭐
The product comes in two exciting formats - a printable worksheet and a digital graphic game.
>> The printable worksheets are perfect for traditional classroom settings or at-home learning, allowing students to practice and hone their skills at their own pace. Print, copy, and the activity is ready to be completed.
>> The digital graphic game format brings these tales to life with interactive visuals and multiple-choice answering. It's designed to work on any device with a steady internet connection, offering an immersive learning experience. Whether on a tablet in the classroom or a laptop at home, your students can dive into the captivating world of Feast Frenzy anytime, anywhere!
⭐Digital Game Technical Information⭐
- I recommend testing a game sample <CLICK HERE> to see if these digital types of games will work on your device. If the above sample works, then the game in this pack will work, too.
- Game link-sharing options include The direct URL link, QR Code, Google Slides, and Easel. Students will need to click on the link to open the game (plus the password that is given), and they can begin.
- To PAUSE the game it will need to be kept open in the browser. Closing the game will require starting again from the top the clue it was closed on.
- I have tested this game many times, but a glitch or two may have been missed. Please let me know if you come across any problems and I will fix. Also please contact me with any other technical difficulties. My email is email@example.com
Encountered technical errors? Try the following first:
- Clear your cache and browsing history
- Ensure Cookies are enabled
- Is your Internet connection steady?
- Try a different Internet browser such as Google Chrome
- For Chromebook users, please check your settings/filters to give permission to allow the links. See below for more advice.
Common Chromebook troubleshooting tip: You can allow or block permissions for a specific site. The site will use its settings instead of the default settings. You can also clear data for a site.
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
If none of the above work, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
As with all technology, issues may sometimes arise that are beyond my control. However, I will do my best to work with you and aim to resolve any problems should you experience any.
Feast Frenzy 3rd Grade Edition is not just a teaching tool; it's a fun journey into the world of numbers that makes learning addictive. So, get ready to stir up some fun and watch as your students' math skills magically improve!
This resource is also available in the grade versions listed below:
- (Coming soon - stay tuned)
You may also like these other Math Mayhem Tales resources:
⭐>> CLICK HERE to follow my TPT store <<⭐
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Please contact me for a quote at email@example.com if interested in purchasing multiple licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Mrs J's Resource Creations (c) 2023
Keywords: 3rd Grade Math, Addition and Subtraction, Word Problems, Printable Worksheets, Digital Game, Interactive Learning, Math Adventure