- Mini Math Mysteries
- 1st Grade Halloween Math Mini Mysteries - Printable and Digital Worksheets
1st Grade Halloween Math Mini Mysteries - Printable and Digital Worksheets
This 1st Grade Halloween Math Packet contains TEN fun Mini-Math Mysteries in printable and digital formats! This packet is ideal for 1st Grade or any class working with the math skills and content listed below. It is also distance learning-friendly, with a digital option for the worksheets on Google Slides.
What are Mini-Math Mysteries?
Mini-Math Mysteries are a fun game-like one-page activity to practice math skills. They are a condensed version of a mystery and follow a simple elimination structure where students will use their answers to eliminate possibilities. The mystery story is short (a couple of sentences to a paragraph), and unlike my regular mysteries, there are no clue messages or video hooks for these. I've designed these for educators who want something quick and short to assign to students while still keeping it fun!
- Addition within 15 (Number line included)
- Subtraction within 15 (Number line included)
- Comparing numbers within 30
- Adding doubles and near doubles
- Adding three addends
- Addition within 20 (Number line included)
- Subtraction within 20 (Number line included)
- Missing numbers on a chart up to 50
- Math Center Task
- Consolidation task
- Practice and Review Task
- Early-Finisher Task
- Distance Learning friendly
- Print the mystery worksheet page, make as many copies as you need for your kids, and the activity is ready to go!
- Click on the Google Slide Link of the Mystery Worksheet you would like your students to complete. Then make a copy for each student and assign it via Google Classroom.
Printable awards and brag tags provided to give to your Student Detectives after solving the mystery.
Mini-Mystery Titles in This Halloween Packet
- The Case of the Mean Monster
- The Case of the Candy Crook
- The Case of the Smelly Spells
- The Case of the Costume Chaos
- The Case of the Stolen Wand
- The Case of the Haunted House
- The Case of the Bat Bandit
- The Case of the Gloomy Ghost
- The Case of the Crushed Cauldron
- The Case of the Terrible Treats
Each of these titles is a one-page mystery worksheet that will focus on one or two of the math skills listed.
Try a Mini Math Mystery Sample FREE: