- More Free Teaching Resources
- Back to School Reading Mystery (Teacher Toads) - B&W Student COVER PAGE ONLY
Back to School Reading Mystery (Teacher Toads) - B&W Student COVER PAGE ONLY
After receiving requests for printer ink-friendly covers to go with the reading mysteries in my range, I decided to start rolling out B&W cover pages. This cover is made to go with the Back to School Reading Mystery: Once Upon a Crime, Teacher Toads.
Based on feedback, I'll aim to make more of these covers to go with other mysteries in my range as time goes on.
Please note: This is an optional BW cover only as an ink-friendly tool to be used in conjunction with the Reading Mystery: Once Upon a Crime, Teacher Toads
- Use the covers for organization of your reading mystery resources but want to save on printing ink.
- Use as a student mystery booklet (or folder) cover. Print, copy and attach to the reading mystery case file worksheets.
- Use as a 'reward' or early-finisher task coloring-in page for students who solve a reading mystery.
You can find the resource that goes with this below:
Back to School Reading Mystery: Once Upon a Crime, Teacher Toads!
Back to School Reading Mystery: Once Upon A Crime, Teacher Toads
(Teaching Resource - Worksheets pdf + Video Hook)
Grade Suitability: 2nd, 3rd, 4th
(This varies depending on the reading ability of students. Some guidance may be required for younger students.)
Your students will have fun solving this school themed mystery while learning skills in reading, comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning!
Distance Learning Update: I've added a Word Document within the folder that contains a Google Doc link to share this resource with your students via Google Classroom or Drive.