- More Free Teaching Resources
- Valentine's Day Reading Mystery - - B&W Student COVER Coloring-In PAGE ONLY - -
Valentine's Day Reading Mystery - - B&W Student COVER Coloring-In PAGE ONLY - -
After receiving requests for printer ink-friendly covers to go with the reading mysteries in my range, I decided to start rolling out B&W cover pages. This cover is made to go with the: Valentine's Day Reading Mystery: Once Upon a Crime, Poisoned Valentine. Based on feedback, I'll aim to make more of these covers to go with other mysteries in my range as time goes on.
This cover is ideal if you want to:
- Use the covers for organization of your reading mystery resources but want to save on printing ink.
- Use as a student mystery booklet (or folder) cover. Print, copy and attach to the reading mystery case file worksheets.
- Use as a 'reward' or early-finisher task coloring-in page for students who solve a reading mystery.
You can find the activity packet that goes with this cover page below:
Valentine's Day Reading Mystery: Once Upon a Crime, Poisoned Valentine
This Valentine's Day Reading Mystery, 'Once Upon a Crime - Poisoned Valentine,' is a fun way to incorporate many ELA skills in one. Easy prep! Just Print & Solve! Or go paperless with the new Google Slides option provided within your download.
All of the reading passages are included in this original story that features your 'student detective' as the star throughout.
EASY PREP Teaching Resource, just print and solve!
Apart from printing paper and a screen to view the video hook, no additional materials are required to set this activity up in the classroom or at home.